The title page should:
- present a title that in the form 'Review of "book title" by [book's Author(s)]', e.g.:
- Review of "Understanding the Human Machine, A Primer for Bioengineering" by Max E. Valentinuzzi.
- list the full names and institutional addresses for all authors
- if a collaboration group should be listed as an author, please list the group name as an author and include the names of the individual members of the group in the “Acknowledgements” section in accordance with the instructions below
- Large Language Models (LLMs), such as ChatGPT, do not currently satisfy our authorship criteria. Notably an attribution of authorship carries with it accountability for the work, which cannot be effectively applied to LLMs. Use of an LLM should be properly documented in the Methods section (and if a Methods section is not available, in a suitable alternative part) of the manuscript
- indicate the corresponding author
This should give the full reference to the book you are reviewing (including ISBN and number of pages). No further inclusion in the references is needed. For example:
Understanding the Human Machine, A Primer for Bioengineering.
Singapore: World Scientific; 2004.
396 pages, ISBN 981-238-930-X
Three to ten keywords representing the main content of the article.
This should contain the body of the article, and may also be broken into subsections with short, informative headings.
List of abbreviations
If abbreviations are used in the text they should be defined in the text at first use, and a list of abbreviations should be provided.